Rotary Rose Parade Float - 2010 Winner of the Tournament Volunteers' Trophy
for best floral design of theme 35 feet or under
Julie Ngo on the lower left.
Commander Mike Prevost
Petty Officer 2nd Class Jennifer Lochart
United States Navy
The Rotary Club of Temecula (and guests)
To tour the Aviation Survival Training Center
Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
Friday, September 11, 2009
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Your tour will include:
· First hand observation of the pilot training facilities! Watch real pilots participate in this training! This is the same training that the famed Blue Angels and all Navy and Marine Pilots are required to take.
· A tour of the Marine Fixed Wing Attack Training Squadron 101 hangar where you will get "up close and personal" with an F/A-18 and speak with the pilots!
· Experience flying an F/A-18!! (...simulator, of course ; )
· Lunch with the Commander and an F/A-18 pilot at the Officer's Club
· Unique mementos from your day at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
*Transportation is not included in price. Details are forthcoming.
Tickets are only $35 per person!
Reserve your tickets today!
Tour is limited to 50 people
Payment must be made by August 31, 2009
Special events payments may be submitted by PayPal. Select the event in the left column. PayPal accepts most major credit cards and bank transfer.